Rules for the Clone Wars Fannon Wiki is as follows....
- Proper nouns must be capitalized. You must capitalize beings first and last names, planets, eras, battles, wars, ect.
- You must capitalize the begining of a sentence.
- Acronyms must be capitalized, and must be fixed if all the letters are capitalized.
- If delibratly not capitalizing, then you may be blocked by an admin for a day. If you persiste then you will blocked for longer until, you've reached your seven-day block. From then on you shall be permanatly blocked.
- Use bold font to state the name of each page.
- If entire sentence or paraghaphs have bold font please rewrite them in normal font. If you persiste you will be blocked for a day by an admin or by me, the founder.
- Use the italic font when writing quotes.
- If mistakingly you have made entire paragraphs in the italic font please rewrite them. If you persist you shall be blocked by an admin or by the founder.
- The infobox template is required for minor and major characters, vehicles, vessels, planets, groups, organizations, ect
- When writing characters you must name the boxes like this; Biologic Information: Homeworld: Born: Died: Height: Hair color: Eye color: Era(s): Affiliation:
- When writing vessels you must name the boxes like this: Manufacturer: Product line: Model: Engine Units: Hyperdrive system: Shielding system: Armament: Crew: Era(s): Affiliation:
- Put in a Stub template when your article is not quite finished.
- We will block you for spamming, swearing, sexual matters, and vandilism.
- Block one day
- Block two days
- Block three days
- Blocked four days
- Blocked Five days
- Blocked six days
- Blocked permanatly
- Please do not put the same photos on the same article you are editing.
- Do not put other user's photos on your article.
- All photos must be 250px size.
- All photos must be placed on the right side of the screen
- The chat is a place where us users can discuss our articles, and also just to hang out and have fun by chatting.
- No swearing or sexual matters are allowed.
- Chat moderators like ARC Trooper Tal will block you off chat if you violate our terms of chat.
- Be sure to add your own username category to every fan-made character article you create. This will help identify which article is your work.